Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

Trailvoy Members in Germany

9K views 23 replies 11 participants last post by  Nesta 
#1 · (Edited)
I am looking to see how many Trailvoy members we have in Germany. If there are some, I want to try and plan a meet and then a trip to Garmicsh. I am located in Heidelberg but if some of you are further away, we could meet in a central location ie Frankfurt or Nuremberg. PM or reply to this thread and let me know if you are interested or any suggestiuons on what we could do.

#2 ·
Just reminding those of you that live in Germany to let me know so we can put together a meet in the Bavarian Alps. I have been leaving business cards for trailvoy.com on GMT-360s so they know. Hopefully they join.

#8 ·
I am in Heidleberg as well, as a matter of fact the bull and I are in the same company. To answer your question they are very strict on rust, brakes, suspension, tires, and tint. They actually drive it onto this machine that shakes your vehicle back and forth, a lot of people get red flagged for that. I had to remove my front tint, buy 2 new tires, and fix my windshield washer squirters because one was blocked. A word of advice, pay for 2 years registration so you won't have to go through it for 2 years. If not you have to be tested every year. And on the topic of a meet, I'm still down just let me know when and where everyone wants to get together.

#12 ·
Thx Sooner REB.
No rust worries, tires only have 6k on them, may have to find out about front tint, and brakes are great. About to put on SS springs, struts/shocks along with GF rear springs. So hope we're good there.
Will do the 2 year registration. Will be at Spang in May.
Again, thx for the response.

#17 ·
Hello all, I need you help. Such a dumb idiot has smashed my tail light today with his his passenger side mirrow. :duh:
I don´t know how it works.
But he let his adress on a paper under my wiper blade.
I was on a hike the black forest, and when I was back, there was this letter.

1. Did anybody have a set of used LED tail lights? Please make an offer...
2. Wich one on the market are to recommend, there is too much to choise...

Thanks Nesta

#19 ·
These parts are really nice, but ebay is cheaper.
I had hope, that anyone in Germany/Europe has a pair in his garage. If I´m order something in the States unfortunately I have to pay tax here for the parts and the shipping costs if it is a buisness shipping.
All together nearly + 30 %.

#21 ·
:thx for your offer to help, maybe next time. I had a phone call with the old man, he will pay the bill.
He said "after 57 years of driving without anything happen (respect!!), he will pay for this, of course". His new BMW had only 500 km when it happend.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.