Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

TrailVoy Meet?

10K views 30 replies 12 participants last post by  jbones 
#1 ·
Hey it has been a while since we have all tried planning this but we should try getting a meet planned again! hopefully i wont be busy again! Lets try not doing this at the first weekend of the month this time or else i wont be able to go at all due to the fact that i am in the navy reserves.

#5 ·
Kinda up to you guys on the west side of the state now, I cant plan every single meet. And the last 2 Ive planned have flopped last minute, if you guys figure out a time that 3+ can get together it counts as an "official" meet.

Im back in Spokane until Thanksgiving, probably Christmas. If anyone over here wants to meet up coughcraigcough Im up for it.

Answer and Shiny, message each other and setup a time that works for you guys. :thumbsup:

#6 ·
as long as it's no further south than the Alderwood mall I should be able to make a meet just about anytime. Just let me know. Also Erik we still need to get together and take a drive so you can get some real time driving to tune our TV. we are looking at getting some of the mods started just not sure how soon. We definitely want to have you tune the PCM for us though.

#15 ·
Really now, well that would be sweet! Plan on spending the weekend if you do.

I would love to have a meet sometime soon, Portland is just to far for me personally but the next time we have one in the Seattleish area I will be there!! I really want to see another lifted TB because I am the only one I've seen in the Woodinville/Redmond area :excited:
I know what you mean, the 6hrs roundtrip for me if a stretch unless theres gonna be a TON of people there. Or I've been enlisted to drag a boat from Spokane to Portland for my parents, yup theres a reason lol.

I might be back this weekend if anyone wants to meet up on Saturday, should know by later tonight.

#12 ·
I would love to have a meet sometime soon, Portland is just to far for me personally but the next time we have one in the Seattleish area I will be there!! I really want to see another lifted TB because I am the only one I've seen in the Woodinville/Redmond area :excited:

#18 ·
Well just found out I WILL be back in Seattle this weekend, if anyone wants to meet on Saturday around noon Id be up for a meet. Cant do anything later than 3ish, dont know exactly what the plans are for my buddies bachelor party.

Reply here and/or PM me if you want to meet, know its last minute.

#23 ·
i would love to do something this weekend but since i am in the navy reserves i am always busy the first weekend of the month. so unless we do this at like 5 or 6 pm i will not be able to make it. any other day would be fine.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.