Part Numbers Catalog Thread - Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum

Welcome Enthusiast! If you already own a Chevy TrailBlazer or GMC Envoy or perhaps thinking of purchasing such a vehicle, then you have come to the best TrailBlazer and Envoy site on the net! Rainier, Bravada, Ascender, and 9-7x owners welcome too!

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to search and post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Join Today!
Go Back   Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum > 2002 - 2009 TrailBlazer/Envoy Tech > 02-09 General Tech Q&A > General

General If it doesn't fit in any other forum

TrailVoy.com is the premier GMC Envoy Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 03-30-2008, 04:01 AM
TrailVoy Alumni

2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LS
Scarred Pewter Metallic 4.2L I6 2WD
Part Numbers Catalog Thread

Here it is, a comprehensive, easier to use and easier to update frequently requested parts catalog!

My goal was to provide an easier to use and update parts list for the community. All entries in the existing parts list have been copied, and some of them were revised for consistency, and the entire list has been reorganized (subject to change). It will eventually include links to pictures for each part. I also wanted to have a way to get updates for the catalog via community feedback in this thread (mods please move if necessary and sticky where appropriate).

It is in an Excel format for 1997-2003, so that more people can view it. Therefore, you will need Excel from Office 97 or later. I will eventually work out a way to publish it in html or in pdf so that the file does not need to be downloaded, but viewed in the web browser.

Here it is:
[B]http://www.freewebs.com/nightworks/t...rtscatalog.xls[/B]

[B]Feedback[/B]
Everyone's feedback is appreciated and of course will help overall improvement.

- Let me know if you have problems viewing the file.
- If you found an error (p/n, part description, etc), let me know.
- If you have a submission to add, please post it here. If you can post an image or a hyperlink to an appropriate image, please do so to make things simpler.
- Entries without part numbers mean the part should be listed but no number has been added yet, feel free to post if you have the part number to fill in the blanks.

[B]Updates
[/B]Since the file is located on a webhost, I will be able to update it as frequently as needed (so long as I'm available to do so). The log will be dated/timestamped each time I update it to avoid confusion of changes. There is a second sheet in the file titled "DevLogDet" which will contain a relatively detailed log of each update. Since this is relatively new project so far, various changes in layout and organization should occur until an efficient, easy to use format is used.

Again here is the link;[B]
http://www.freewebs.com/nightworks/t...rtscatalog.xls

[/B][I]Please keep the thread on topic (feedback, error reports and submissions only).[/I] In addition to log entries in the file, I will probably announce in this thread when a noteworthy update is made.

Enjoy!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-30-2008, 05:09 AM
International Chapter

2004 Chevy TrailBlazer LS
Just Silver ! 4.2L I6 4X4
great idea Alex
D/L the file but got nothing just one paragraph and thats it

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-30-2008, 08:45 AM
TrailVoy Alumni

2007 Chevy TrailBlazer LS
Bordeaux Red Metallic 4.2L I6 4X4
Great idea. It looks good. Is there a way to put the part titles in alphabetical order? It would make it easier to find the parts. Here's some more numbers for you

15213549 LT front air dam (spoiler)
15787493 bracket, left, fascia mounting at front wheel opening
15787494 bracket, right, fascia mounting at front wheel opening

Found out these were different when I instaled a LT fascia on my LS.

Mark

Old 03-30-2008, 10:05 AM

2005 Chevy TrailBlazer LS
Summit White 4.2L I6 4X4
Great idea!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbuAbdulAziz View Post
great idea Alex
D/L the file but got nothing just one paragraph and thats it
At the bottom of the page on the left side there are 2 tabs. Click on the one that says "Parts Catalog" and it will open the other tab.
Old 03-30-2008, 11:33 AM
TrailVoy Guru

Onyx Black 4.2L I6 4X4
Unfortunately, I'll have to wait until it's in PDF form to view it.

But, if you need some help taking various pics, let me know. I've taken quite a few already, and don't mind taking more. I've got a 7.0 MP camera, so quality is there.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-30-2008, 11:36 AM

1901 NYqhn UquBJ
UiO9ourI9g Other AWD
Here are the part numbers I have from my '06 Envoy for the list:

88984215 PF46 AC Delco Oil Filter

89059275 Actuator, Transfer Case (Encoder/Shift motor)

12191503 Recep/Tow (Trailer Tow Plug)

15944371 Switch, 4 wheel drive mode

15937713 Left cornering lamp ass'y

15087886 Radio Antenna

-- Dan Meyer
Old 03-30-2008, 01:06 PM
TrailVoy Alumni

Scarred Pewter Metallic 4.2L I6 2WD
Initital issue solutions

Thank you all for the feedback so far, I am in the process of verifying suggested information via PMs with the members who suggested them.

Just a few notes on some issues that have arisen already;

[B] *[/B]I believe the file will automatically open in whatever sheet it was last viewed, I will try to upload them after I view the catalog so that it shows up first.

[B] *[/B]For members who do not have Excel, please visit http://docs.google.com. Google Docs is a web-based application that lets you view .doc, .xls, and other file formats that require special software. It's gotten me out of a few twists when I was at a computer without a program that could open MS Word files (.docs). Anyway, I just tried to view the catalog using Google Docs and it worked. So if you have a Google account, visit http://docs.google.com, sign in or register, and when you get to the main page of the application, click "Upload File" and copy/paste the catalog's URL into it. That's all there is to it.
Old 03-30-2008, 11:21 PM
Southeast Chapter

2004 Buick Rainier
Cashmere Metallic 4.2L I6 2WD
Wow! thanks for the effort that you are putting into this. It will be a great thread

here is one that not many people may want but i know that i wanted it

P/N Description
15223484 GM Mark of Excellence Emblem

and here is a pic from my photobucket account (I can e-mail you the direct link if you need it)

Old 03-31-2008, 08:45 PM
TrailVoy Guru

2009 Chevy Avalanche LTZ
Black 5.3L V8 4X4
Guys, I am all for something new. But, we already have a parts catalogue on this site.
It's under "Resources", top menu bar. It's easy to access and we don't need to start a new URL and we can use it without Microsoft office.
Old 04-01-2008, 08:55 PM
TrailVoy Guru

2009 Chevy Avalanche LTZ
Black 5.3L V8 4X4
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayVoy View Post
Guys, I am all for something new. But, we already have a parts catalogue on this site.
It's under "Resources", top menu bar. It's easy to access and we don't need to start a new URL and we can use it without Microsoft office.
ShadowClutch and I have sent a few PMs back and forth. He has a good idea, I am down.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
(Only letters, numbers, dashes and underscores are permitted for user names)
The user name that you choose is permanent and can never be changed.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in