Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

What's Up New England!

3K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Lil Papa 
#1 ·
I've been on the board for a few weeks and just realized that I haven't stopped into this secton yet. So... hello to everyone from Westport, MA! :)

Hopefully I'll see alot of you at events next year. There is only about 139 days left until New England Dragway opens (give or take a few :) ).

ORDER LINE - 1-877-4-TBYRNE (1-877-482-9763)
E-MAIL - tbyrne@tbyrne.com

CHECK OUR WEBSITE FOR CURRENT SPECIALS and PRICE MATCH PLUS POLICY!

See less See more
#2 ·
so are you having any events at your speed shop next year?
ive been to your place last year when you did the group buy on the sway bars great price also great staff. my friend john says he knows you really well or he worked with you i forgot which one he said but i remember him telling me about your suburban. oh ya he said he drove up to the track with you. his name is john renalods i forgot how to spell his last name. well looking forward to the warm weather.

#4 ·
hey whats up TYBRNE do you guys do installs on parts or know of a really good shop, i know of one that i would trust doing stuff. any recommendations for shops, stuff like heads and torque converters????

#5 ·
Oh yeah, I know Jon! Haven't seen him in awhile. Not sure what we'll be planning for next year. The shop is kind of in the middle of nowhere (near Horseneck Beach) so there isn't alot to do down here. I've put together events at F1 Boston and cruises in the past.

I was going non-stop this year so I didn't make it to the track at all. My wife also races and she didn't get there either. I guess her excuse was having twins in June :) Luckily that was a couple of weeks after I returned from the Hot Rod Power Tour. That, a GTO cruise and a few informal car shows were the only things that I made it to. I hope to get up to NED just after they open next year.

We usually do installations but I had to let someone go so we're not taking any new appointments right now. That should change after the 1st of the year.

#6 ·
cool next time you plan on something at F1 let us know i'm all over that kind of addicted to that place. I am planning on doing a TC prolly by the time you get some one new there!! you are not too far away

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.