New tires - Hankook Ventus RH06 - Page 2 - Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum

Welcome Enthusiast! If you already own a Chevy TrailBlazer or GMC Envoy or perhaps thinking of purchasing such a vehicle, then you have come to the best TrailBlazer and Envoy site on the net! Rainier, Bravada, Ascender, and 9-7x owners welcome too!

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to search and post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Join Today!
Go Back   Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum > 2006 - 2009 TrailBlazer SS Tech > 06-09 SS Brakes, Suspension, Wheels and Tires > Tires

Tires Tires on your TrailBlazer SS

TrailVoy.com is the premier GMC Envoy Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 12-15-2010, 11:21 AM
TrailVoy Guru

2007 GMC Yukon SLT
Onyx Black 5.3L V8 4X4
I have over 25k miles on them and they are showing very little wear... still have amazing grip!! in all weather.

Advertisement

Old 12-15-2010, 07:37 PM
Northwest Chapter

not here not here not here
not here Other AWD
TireRack doesnt sell em anymore, where are you guys getting them from?

Not gonna be in the market for a while, just curious! Unless I swing some gloss black 22 reps this summer then who knows!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-15-2010, 08:45 PM

1969 Rambler Rogue
Camo Other 2WD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarabEpic22 View Post
TireRack doesnt sell em anymore, where are you guys getting them from?

Not gonna be in the market for a while, just curious! Unless I swing some gloss black 22 reps this summer then who knows!
Americas Tire. I believe they are the same as (some of) the Discount Tire locations.

http://www.americastire.com/dtcs/fil...10642&sw=false

Old 12-15-2010, 09:40 PM

2006 Chevy TrailBlazer SS (LS)
Black 6.0L LS2 V8 AWD
I have mine coming from Discounttiredirect.com, it's their online company. They are backordered until mid-January. They were about $50 cheaper on onlinetires.com but they will beat any competitors price. Order online and you get free shipping and you do not pay sales tax, it saves me almost another $45. Last time I ordered tires I took them to their store down the road from me and they mounted and balanced them for $26. The stores will not match their own online branch, makes no sense but it still saves you alot of money. I can't wait until January. I hope this helps!
Old 12-15-2010, 11:40 PM
Northwest Chapter

not here not here not here
not here Other AWD
Thanks guys, like I said I have to be able to afford the $1150 for rep black 22s before I can think about tires for them ha. And then they'd be like 265/40R22s because the 285/35R22s TireRack recommends I doubt will clear the upper ball joint in the front.
Old 12-16-2010, 12:39 PM

2007 Chevy TrailBlazer SS (3SS)
Imperial Blue Metallic 6.0L LS2 V8 AWD
We got a bout 3-4 inches last night and the truck did great this morning getting through everything. I highly recommend the RH06 tires!
Old 12-16-2010, 02:34 PM
TrailVoy Guru

2007 GMC Yukon SLT
Onyx Black 5.3L V8 4X4
I get to try mine again this year in the snow today.....been to long since it snowed here MWAHAHAHAHAAA

Old 12-17-2010, 04:51 PM

Black 6.0L LS2 V8 AWD
I just closed the deal on a set of 4, $510.00 with free delivery. They matched and beat onlinetires.com. Plus the TPMS rebuild kits were only $3 apiece. Thanks for the info on these!
Old 12-23-2010, 06:29 PM

Black 6.0L LS2 V8 AWD
Just had them put on yesterday. If you have a TBSS you will not believe how quiet these tires are, plus not having the harsh bump ride of the RSA. I did a couple of snow stops on my street and these things grip and stop in the snow. The RSA's would slide 5 to 10 feet before you would stop, even at a slow speed. I highly recommend! And yes, Ducatti rules! Thanks for the info!
Old 12-29-2010, 10:47 PM

2006 Chevy TrailBlazer SS
Summit White 6.0L LS2 V8 AWD
I just got mine put on last week and love them. Not to much snow yet, but so far they are sweet. I went the 275/45/20 route and they fit great. Bought them from onlinetires.com. Awesome recommendation guy, thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
(Only letters, numbers, dashes and underscores are permitted for user names)
The user name that you choose is permanent and can never be changed.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in