Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

MN Members Check In

53K views 300 replies 85 participants last post by  Chocking41 
#1 ·
Hello to all MN TrailVoy members. I just wanted to take a second to let you all know that I'm the new MN State Rep, and to ask you all to throw a post up here so I can get a feel for how many of us there are. If anyone knows of any MN members that don't post often please let me know about them, too.

I know there are a few members up here Let's all take a minute to get to know each other, and show everyone else what Minnesota Nice is all about. :woot:

#283 ·
Old to the site but new to the Minnesota chapter

Glad to see a "Midwest" chapter on this forum. I am from the Metro area and my wife drives a 2005 Trailblazer 4.2 IL 6. Right now she is having an odd issue with the vehicle. Battery reads 15 volts but the gauge reads only 9. I did install a new alternator and serp belt, it needed one badly. My problem is she says at times the lights dim while she is driving. Now my gauges show good voltage at the battery, diodes check good and amps are good. I cannot figure out why the gauge will not move and the lights dim. Any ideas? I'd love to get this fixed before the really cold weather sets in for the winter.:thx

#286 ·
New to site, Just bought 2003 4.2l trailblazer ls.

i have had a 1990 s10 blazer for a long time... recently sold my baby to my friend and used that as a down payment for my new toy. i honestly love this truck and am excited to join the midwest chapter. i would proudly wear the chapter decal if there is a vinyl or something., i am working on getting th requirments for joining but i would love to see more activity.:tiphat i live in burnsville mn.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.