I just test drived a Trailblazer ss - Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum

Welcome Enthusiast! If you already own a Chevy TrailBlazer or GMC Envoy or perhaps thinking of purchasing such a vehicle, then you have come to the best TrailBlazer and Envoy site on the net! Rainier, Bravada, Ascender, and 9-7x owners welcome too!

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to search and post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Join Today!
Go Back   Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum > The Lounge > TrailBlazer SS Chat

TrailBlazer SS Chat The TrailBlazer SS Owners and Enthusiast lounge. (no tech questions)

TrailVoy.com is the premier GMC Envoy Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 03-06-2007, 05:02 PM
TrailVoy Alumni

2002 Chevy BigBlazer SS Clone
Indigo Blue Metallic 4.2L I6 2WD
I just test drived a Trailblazer ss

OMFG (O MY F#$%^& GOD)...I LOVED EVERYTHING IN IT...The power, the the interior, braking system, looks...GOD D$$$ i Would buy that truck in a heart beat but where i live they dont sell used ones and they cost near 40 grand...so from this day forward im going to convert my trailblazer into a SS...FOR SURE!!! (DAMM I MISSED DRIVING THAT HOT BABY)

oh yea and the reason why gm did not give trailblazer ss 6 gear automatic transmission is that since the engine is similar to corvette people might only buy just the trailblazer ss instead of the corvette...making the corrveet worthless and end up leaving the correvt all use less (but we all know that the corvette is going to have a LS7 engine so why no still make trailblazer ss a 6th automatic transmission)....so thats y they made the modifications of the trailblazer ss for only recieving a 4th automatic transmission....PEACE!!
Advertisement

Old 03-06-2007, 06:44 PM
TrailVoy Alumni

2006 Chevy TrailBlazer SS
Red Jewel Tintcoat 6.0L LS2 V8 AWD
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUC NASTY View Post
oh yea and the reason why gm did not give trailblazer ss 6 gear automatic transmission is that since the engine is similar to corvette people might only buy just the trailblazer ss instead of the corvette...making the corrveet worthless and end up leaving the correvt all use less (but we all know that the corvette is going to have a LS7 engine so why no still make trailblazer ss a 6th automatic transmission)....so thats y they made the modifications of the trailblazer ss for only recieving a 4th automatic transmission....PEACE!!
Don't tell me... the dealer told you this...
Old 03-06-2007, 06:50 PM

not to be picky BUT. In your post title, it's test drove, not test drived.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2007, 06:51 PM

2006 Chevy TrailBlazer LS EXT
Bordeaux Red Metallic 4.2L I6 4X4
Make no mistake. For as much as you liked the TBSS. And as much as you liked the power. Go test drive a Vette if the dealer will let you. You will quickly see that there is absolutely NO conflict of interest! If you were impressed with the TBSS, you're gonna [email protected]#t yourself when you drive a Vette.
Old 03-06-2007, 07:04 PM

2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LT EXT
Monterey Maroon Metallic 4.2L I6 4X4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red06LS View Post
Make no mistake. For as much as you liked the TBSS. And as much as you liked the power. Go test drive a Vette if the dealer will let you. You will quickly see that there is absolutely NO conflict of interest! If you were impressed with the TBSS, you're gonna [email protected]#t yourself when you drive a Vette.
right on, and well said. I love the Trailblazer SS, But Respect the BOSS. The Corvette is in absolutely no danger of being overtaken by any other American made car. I dare you to go test drive one and then come back here and say that again. Peace
Old 03-06-2007, 07:07 PM

Summit White 6.0L LS2 V8 2WD
Also, no respect for a "Cloned SS" either.
Old 03-06-2007, 07:33 PM
TrailVoy Alumni

2002 Chevy BigBlazer SS Clone
Indigo Blue Metallic 4.2L I6 2WD
so what!..no respect for you too..i do whatever i want with out ur approval!..dont get mad at me the dealer told me...as well as you guys didnt read carfully... i also said new models of vettes comes with LS7 engine..for those people who are too slow to notice what kind of engine is that its the one with 500 hp and is a 7.0L
Old 03-06-2007, 07:41 PM
TrailVoy Alumni

2006 GMC Envoy Denali
Red Jewel Tintcoat 5.3L V8 4X4
Please watch the attitudes. I'm sure most people wouldn't be disappointed in owning a Vette though and an SS is hard to compare to a Vette.
Old 03-06-2007, 07:45 PM

Summit White 6.0L LS2 V8 2WD
Quote:
so what!..no respect for you too..i do whatever i want with out ur approval!..dont get mad at me the dealer told me...as well as you guys didnt read carfully... i also said new models of vettes comes with LS7 engine..for those people who are too slow to notice what kind of engine is that its the one with 500 hp and is a 7.0L
That engine has been out for a long time and the LS7 only comes in the Z06, the regular vette has the LS2. You can do what you want but just putting a bigger engine and emblems on your regular TB does not make it an SS.
Old 03-06-2007, 07:48 PM
TrailVoy Alumni

Red Jewel Tintcoat 6.0L LS2 V8 AWD
Quote:
dont get mad at me the dealer told me...
People need to stop believing what those guys say. Most of them have NO CLUE what they're selling. I've said this before, but the first dealer I stopped at told me the SS didn't come in red and was not available with AWD. He said it was 4WD with a switch on the dash. I kindly asked him to show me the switch. After he couldn't find it, I showed him the AWD statement on the sticker. Less than a week later, I drove through that dealer's lot with my red SS.
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
(Only letters, numbers, dashes and underscores are permitted for user names)
The user name that you choose is permanent and can never be changed.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Vehicle Year
Choose your year
Or enter your choice here:
Vehicle Color
Choose your factory color (Custom, Not Listed & Two-Tones; Use Text Field Below)
Vehicle Make
Choose your make
Vehicle Model
Choose your model
Vehicle Engine
Choose your engine
Vehicle Drivetrain
Choose your vehicle drivetrain
Security Question
Fill in the blanks: Tra___oy
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in