3rd Row Seat install! Really good quality. - Page 2 - Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum

Welcome Enthusiast! If you already own a Chevy TrailBlazer or GMC Envoy or perhaps thinking of purchasing such a vehicle, then you have come to the best TrailBlazer and Envoy site on the net! Rainier, Bravada, Ascender, and 9-7x owners welcome too!

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to search and post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Join Today!
Go Back   Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum > 2006 - 2009 TrailBlazer SS Tech > 06-09 SS Appearance > Interior

Interior Interior repairs/modifications

TrailVoy.com is the premier GMC Envoy Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 01-04-2011, 05:53 AM

2006 Chevy TrailBlazer SS (1SS)
Black 6.0L LS2 V8 2WD
Roughly $1100 but we got the full package with matching leather, headrests, and shoulder belts. They have other much cheaper options but with the SS I wanted the nicer look.

The kids just tilt the 2nd row seat forward to get in. They prefer the 3rd row usually.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-01-2011, 01:56 PM

2003 Chevy TrailBlazer LTZ
Summit White 4.2L I6 4X4
How much room is there between the 2nd and third row? This is something that I am seriously thinking about. I love my TB and would rather keep it, than buy an EXT. Anything lost in cargo room I'd put up top in a safari rack anyway and the rear carrier.
Old 12-16-2011, 05:45 PM

2001 Pontiac Formula
Artic White Other 2WD
There was enough space for my subwoofer box and I still could use my cargo net for stuff. The seats really are a good option for little ones, and the best part, no need for booster seats!

Old 12-17-2011, 11:29 AM

2007 Buick Rainier
Imperial Blue Metallic 5.3L V8 AWD
I realize this is an really old thread. We have one third row vehicle and have only started using the third row finally after about 11 years. The seat sat in the basement all that time. I saw a show about the massive fatality rate of occupants in the third row even in survivable rear end accidents, the third row rear passengers die. Only in the largest Suburban sized vehicles were the fatality rates mitigated. That always stuck with me and I held off on seating anybody back there.
Old 01-29-2012, 10:59 PM

2006 Chevy TrailBlazer LS
Silver Blue Metallic 4.2L I6 2WD
How long did it take to get your seats from little seats.com
Old 01-29-2012, 11:00 PM

2006 Chevy TrailBlazer LS
Silver Blue Metallic 4.2L I6 2WD
How long for shipping
Old 05-19-2012, 04:48 PM

2003 Chevy TrailBlazer LT
Red Jewel Tintcoat 4.2L I6 2WD
Quote:
Originally Posted by high-voltage View Post
Looks good.
Mine came with a third row!
I have a question.
Are these dot approved?
I would think there would be a huge liability for the company.
I did it the difficult way instead of awaiting a reply lol. I went to the sight and behold, information pertaining to the seats! :O

little passenger seats sells custom auxiliary SUV 3rd/4th row seat for sport utility vehicles including a 3rd seat for the Ford Explorer, Chevy Tahoe, Isuzu Trooper, Jeep Grand Cherokee, Toyota 4Runner, GMC Yukon, Honda CRV, Ford Excursion, Suburban/Yukon XL, Hummer H3, Dodge Durango, Hyundai Santa Fe, Toyota Highlander, Nissan Xterra, FJ Cruiser, Honda Element, Mercedes ML Class, Jeep Wrangler, Toyota Rav4 and others. Check out our Facebook page to see photos!

safe, easy to install and look great!

each SUV 3rd row seat complies with the Department of Transportation's Federal Motor Vehicles Safety Standards. each third row seat for SUV models is designed to match the interiors of most SUVs on the market! installing a little passenger seat is easy and doesnt require a mechanic to put it in. Just follow the instructions we send and if you have any questions you can give us a call for some help.

BTW: An FYI for the cost question, on the Trailblazer the third row seats begin at $695.00. Can anyone say ebay or a you pull it shop lol?
Old 07-11-2014, 12:45 PM

2002 GMC Envoy SLE
Onyx Black 4.2L I6 2WD
Question Question???

Has anybody thought about putting 2nd row Captain Seats with a center console on there or just 2 captain seats.Or what i mean is like an extended center console for 2nd row or just 2 captain seats for second row and a third row with cupholders??????
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
(Only letters, numbers, dashes and underscores are permitted for user names)
The user name that you choose is permanent and can never be changed.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Vehicle Year
Choose your year
Or enter your choice here:
Vehicle Color
Choose your factory color (Custom, Not Listed & Two-Tones; Use Text Field Below)
Vehicle Make
Choose your make
Vehicle Model
Choose your model
Vehicle Engine
Choose your engine
Vehicle Drivetrain
Choose your vehicle drivetrain
Security Question
Fill in the blanks: Tra___oy
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in