SS guys need you help - Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum

Welcome Enthusiast! If you already own a Chevy TrailBlazer or GMC Envoy or perhaps thinking of purchasing such a vehicle, then you have come to the best TrailBlazer and Envoy site on the net! Rainier, Bravada, Ascender, and 9-7x owners welcome too!

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to search and post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Join Today!
Go Back   Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum > 2006 - 2009 TrailBlazer SS Tech > 06-09 SS Appearance > Exterior

Exterior Exterior repairs/modifications

TrailVoy.com is the premier GMC Envoy Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 02-11-2011, 06:46 PM

2005 Chevy TrailBlazer LT
Black 4.2L I6 4X4
SS guys need you help

Okay will make this short and too the point. Got hit last Friday, other guy cited, using the opportunity to put an SS front bumper on. Stealership wanted to charge me 742 total (thats with the 369 Ill get for the old bumper) I said no I would find the two front grille inserts and the center bumper insert my self. (They wanted 371 for the front five parts).

So getting the bumper cover its self from the shop for 322.42

Looking to get the front five pieces as cheaply as I can and looking for your guy's help.[B] I realize I should search and dig though websites but I do not have the time.[/B] If I get the parts to the dealership by the [I]end of next week they will install them for free[/I].

Here is a picture of what I need.

Part numbers are the following

#15135187 - L
#15135188 - R
#15135789 - L
#15135789 - R

Thanks in advance I know I should use the search and dig stuff up myself but I know I will be time crunched this weekend and would greatly appreciate any help.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-11-2011, 10:04 PM

2008 Chevy TrailBlazer SS (3SS)
Onyx Black 6.0L LS2 V8 2WD
Not sure us SS owners will be of much help. I would think that most SS owners have not had to replace these parts. However, there are several active members with SS clones. I would think that reaching out to them would be you best bet. Well at least this will give it a bump.
Old 02-11-2011, 10:31 PM

2008 Chevy TrailBlazer SS (3SS)
Black Granite Metallic 6.0L LS2 V8 2WD
I would go to an actual ss forum like TBSSowners.

Old 03-03-2011, 03:00 PM

2006 Chevy TrailBlazer
Black Other 2WD
i just got #8 and #9 together on ebay for low price. eBay has no.9 for $30 shipped and the middle one, one owner was asking me to make an offer for it on tbsswoners.com, check under classified section.
Old 03-03-2011, 03:31 PM

2007 Chevy TrailBlazer SS (1SS)
Summit White 6.0L LS2 V8 AWD
Damn dude, I know what you're going through, homey---me & another SS owner are in the process of trying to locate a front bumper as well (damn frozen snow drifts!!!) The body shop I frequent quoted me the same price; said the part will cost $792 from dealership, they'd paint & install it for around $300--totalling around $1100. Prior to this incident, I didn't know that parts for the SS run higher than parts for a regular trailblazer--WTF!!!! Anyway, good luck with your search and I hope you get the parts to the dealership in time; Lord knows paying THAT much for a simple F'N bumper is damn near ludicrous....
Old 03-03-2011, 03:34 PM
TrailVoy Alumni

2006 Chevy TrailBlazer LS
Singularity Silver 4.2L I6 2WD
Well they didn't make many SS's and no aftermarket company makes a replica bumper.
Old 03-03-2011, 03:37 PM
No longer with us

2005 Chevy Trailblazer LED EXT
Light Tarnished Silver 4.2L I6 2WD
The OP's truck should be home from the shop already according to his other thread.

I love mail!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
(Only letters, numbers, dashes and underscores are permitted for user names)
The user name that you choose is permanent and can never be changed.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in