Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

All NW members come on in and say Hi!

49K views 222 replies 88 participants last post by  Johnnie Walker 
#1 ·
Hey guys, just trying to figure out who lives in the Pacific NW! I know of a few guys but I know there are others out there who dont post a lot. Just say hi, or some random thought or what you are currently doing besides being on TrailVoy. Anything, I just want to know who's out there!!

Thanks everyone,
Erik

#11 ·
Wow! all but one so far are from Seattle and/or Spokane. My home base is in Sherwood, OR. I'm temporarily living in Dubai UAE. Expect to be here until at least 2010, maybe 2012. I use to drive from Linclon City to Monmouth, OR two or three days a week through the Coast Range logging roads in a '88 S-10 Blazer. A lot more fun than driving the tarmac!

#17 ·
Glad to see some more people are posting up in here, we've got a few big changes coming up in the next few weeks/months and I want as many people from the NW to be a part of it!

My TBs not big, its dropped but Im pretty sure I open my mouth more than anyone else on here from the NW (as bad as that sounds...:x).

#18 ·
I see that. Your ride looks good. I went a diff route. I have 2 in maxx stack lift pucks and toyo open countyr at's Im actually looking to go bigger. The pic on my prof is old. Im waiting for my brush guard to get here before i post more pics. I just got done with my sub/amp install, nerf bars, vent visors and am working on light bar, exhaust, brush guard etc.

#19 ·
Well Im looking to get a new car this summer/fall hopefully and if my parents want to keep the TB Ill get at least some stock coilover assemblies from the junkyard and use those in the winter, maybe even buy the BDS kit and some Tahoe springs for the rear.

You should come to our meet on Jan 24-25th man! Thats an invite for anyone who wants to drive to Leavenworth, WA for either a day meet or spend the night! Check out the thread for "Summer 08 turned Winter 08/09 meet" thread!

#21 ·
Howdy folks. I've been part of TrailVoy for a few years, but mostly use it as a reference rather than posting a lot. There's a ton of good info here that's developed over the years.

We're in Issaquah and have a stock 2002 LTZ that we bought new. It just turned 100K miles a couple weeks ago. It's a great truck and we love it, I hope to get another 100K out of it.

I may be asking for some assistance soon, as I got my wife an iPod and will be installing a wired FM modulator to use it in the TB. I think some of you have been through that so any help or insights would be great.

#29 ·
Oh i thought you were skiing in washington. We go up to stevens. I seen a white ss today at wall mart looked real nice, Had a nice set of wheels on it, lost him in the parking lot though. Got my tint on passanger and and driver window done also got tint stripe on front window done. Working on rubber lining the wheel wells. If i can ever figure out how to post picks i will.

#30 ·
Hi All, I am Doug and new to the TrailVoy forum. I have a 2005 TB LT. It is only slightly tweaked with LED interior lights & Jensen DVD stereo. I do have a few more plans for it, but will introduce them later.

My Family and I are really big with the local Scion Meet n Greets and such and have been looking for the same with the TB community. I think we found it.:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.