Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

Chapter Calendars

Chapter Presidents: 
828 views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  m0stly_harmless 
#1 ·
I don't know if you have noticed yet, because I'm not even sure I set them up right yet, but I've added calendars to the chapter pages.

Unfortunately, they are global throughout the chapters because the plugin doesn't support multiple calendars, but this is still very useful to you guys since this calendar won't be clogged up with birthdays and stuff.

The nearest events are displayed above the discussion threads, and the intent is for the reps and presidents to be able to add/edit/delete calendar entries as needed (related to the chapter).

#9 ·
opps,..:duh:... ok jimmy this is my second time reading this, there may be a problem with the calender. I added all our meets and then our members birthdays too because I didn't know the calender was global but I don't see any entries from anyone else at all. even going to the other chapter's I don't see the calender, only on my chapter page. which lead me to believe each chapter had their own calender....:confused:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.