Corsa Exhaust Dyno Numbers - Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum

Welcome Enthusiast! If you already own a Chevy TrailBlazer or GMC Envoy or perhaps thinking of purchasing such a vehicle, then you have come to the best TrailBlazer and Envoy site on the net! Rainier, Bravada, Ascender, and 9-7x owners welcome too!

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to search and post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Join Today!
Go Back   Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum > 2006 - 2009 TrailBlazer SS Tech > 06-09 SS Engine and Drivetrain > Exhaust Mods

Exhaust Mods Performance Exhaust Modifications

TrailVoy.com is the premier GMC Envoy Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 11-28-2006, 09:21 AM

Corsa Exhaust Dyno Numbers

We just received a dyno comparison between the stock and Corsa exhaust. It looks like we'll have these systems ready to start shipping the end of this week or the beginning of next. Sound files can be heard in the TBSS Exhaust section of our site.

14256 2006+ TrailBlazer SS Corsa Exhaust Sport version $809.99
14257 2006+ TrailBlazer SS Corsa Exhaust Touring edition $849.99

Have a good day!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-28-2006, 09:27 AM

2006 Chevy TrailBlazer LS
Graphite Metallic 5.3L V8 2WD
These also bolt on to the 5.3 models?
Old 11-28-2006, 09:38 AM
TrailVoy Alumni

2006 Chevy TrailBlazer SS
Black 6.0L LS2 V8 AWD
I find those gains somewhat disturbing, if they are correct that catback is gaining more than doing headers (on an AWD SS) from what we've seen so far. Someone needs to test that in house, BBrady you need an exhaust dont you? LOL

Old 11-28-2006, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTPprix View Post
Someone needs to test that in house, BBrady you need an exhaust dont you? LOL
I'm quite happy with my Magnaflow muffler swap/res delete thanks Chris .... and I agree these numbers coming out from Corsa I think are ridiculous unless they are "tuning" for the new exhaust also I didn't gain that from my SW catless headers, this Corsa set-up must be magic. Chris, you bring a system in, you can guinea pig it on my 2wd so you can dyno it right away ....I'm sure someone will buy it for the "sound" anyways
Old 11-28-2006, 10:41 AM

Summit White 6.0L LS2 V8 2WD
Whats the difference between the "sport" version and the "touring" version besides the price.
Old 11-28-2006, 01:38 PM

We'll have a bunch of these going out soon so there will probably be trucks strapped to the dyno after the install.

The Touring system is a little louder than stock while the Sport will be the more aggressive of the two. This one is the most popular.
Old 11-28-2006, 01:58 PM
PCMForLess.com - Sponsor

2007 Chevy TrailBlazer SS (3SS)
Summit White 6.0L LS2 V8 2WD
I'll be glad to test some independantly on my dyno..

Gains look reasonable to me. How is the sound?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

704-307-4227
Tuning, Battery Cable Upgrades, intakes, e-fan kits, transmission cooler kits and more!
Old 11-28-2006, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTPprix View Post
I find those gains somewhat disturbing, if they are correct that catback is gaining more than doing headers (on an AWD SS) from what we've seen so far. Someone needs to test that in house, BBrady you need an exhaust dont you? LOL

Well genius considering an AWD is not mentioned here for these numbers and we all know that AWD's have more drivetrain loss......There's your answer...And as for the exhaust I'll have mine in less then a week...I have a 2006 bone stock....Just like the vehicle that was tested.....
Old 11-28-2006, 03:36 PM
TrailVoy Alumni

Black 6.0L LS2 V8 AWD
Well if it's NOT an AWD genius its about 20-30 RWHP low LOL Thanks for your "input" though LOL
Old 11-28-2006, 03:40 PM

This is from a 2WD truck. The 4WD showed a 15hp gain.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
(Only letters, numbers, dashes and underscores are permitted for user names)
The user name that you choose is permanent and can never be changed.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in