New Borla Dual install 07' - Page 3 - Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum

Welcome Enthusiast! If you already own a Chevy TrailBlazer or GMC Envoy or perhaps thinking of purchasing such a vehicle, then you have come to the best TrailBlazer and Envoy site on the net! Rainier, Bravada, Ascender, and 9-7x owners welcome too!

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to search and post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Join Today!
Go Back   Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum > 2006 - 2009 TrailBlazer SS Tech > 06-09 SS Engine and Drivetrain > Exhaust Mods

Exhaust Mods Performance Exhaust Modifications

TrailVoy.com is the premier GMC Envoy Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 03-29-2007, 07:27 PM

Not a fan of the Borla. I think their tips are the worst in the industry. Just my opinion though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-29-2007, 07:55 PM

2007 Chevy TrailBlazer SS
Black 6.0L LS2 V8 AWD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquiddi View Post
Not a fan of the Borla. I think their tips are the worst in the industry. Just my opinion though.
Thats the funniest thing I ever heard.The worst in the industry.lol.
Borla is a legend they have been around for years and are known for there distict sound.

When I look at the rear pics of the slp and the borla I see the same thing.lol.

Old 03-30-2007, 03:10 AM

not a chance. Can't rationalize this one. The borlas are a oval without the slash tip. The SLP's are round which suit the rear bumber better. Plus the SLP has that inner lip like the stock exhaust and the Corsa. It's just a better looking exhaust in my opinion. Now on sound I'm sure the Borla beats the SLP. Don't know though. I like Borla I just wish they would get the tips correct. The Borlas on the Corvette's look terrible as well. That's why the majority of the people go with Corsa.

Old 03-30-2007, 08:43 AM

Black 6.0L LS2 V8 AWD
He could always through some custom tips on there.
Just need a saw.lol.
Old 03-30-2007, 09:15 AM
TrailVoy Guru

2006 Chevy TrailBlazer LT
Zaino Shined Red Jewel 5.3L V8 4X4
Quote:
Originally Posted by dancemfSS View Post
When I look at the rear pics of the slp and the borla I see the same thing.lol.

Quote:
not a chance. Can't rationalize this one. The borlas are a oval without the slash tip. The SLP's are round which suit the rear bumber better. Plus the SLP has that inner lip like the stock exhaust and the Corsa. It's just a better looking exhaust in my opinion. Now on sound I'm sure the Borla beats the SLP. Don't know though. I like Borla I just wish they would get the tips correct. The Borlas on the Corvette's look terrible as well. That's why the majority of the people go with Corsa.
I've put Borla on a couple of my past vehicles. I was very happy with the exhaust. I do have to say though, in the above pics, the SLP tips do look much better.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-30-2007, 09:19 AM

Black 6.0L LS2 V8 AWD
So i have a question sorry for the thread highjack.Are his Tips and the one below different?
Old 03-30-2007, 10:21 AM

THEY ARE DIFFERENT.HENCE THE 20155 p# . These are not what comes stock on the kit.. Stock Tips were cut off and new one welded on..
Old 03-30-2007, 10:25 AM

Black 6.0L LS2 V8 AWD
Oh so you had those welded on correct. Me--> lol
Old 03-31-2007, 12:46 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileHighSS View Post

Best lookig titps I've seen!
Old 03-31-2007, 01:07 AM

Quote:
wow thats not nitpicking at all
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
(Only letters, numbers, dashes and underscores are permitted for user names)
The user name that you choose is permanent and can never be changed.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in