Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

Brake Problems?

4K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  PROSPHOTO 
#1 ·
I just turned 1,000 miles and have a problem with the front brakes. When I come to a slow stop, at the last second it will pull hard to the left. You can see the wheel turn itself when I take my hands off! :eek: It won't do it when I stop hard, just slow stops. Tire presures are fine, wheels spin freely, any ideas?? I asked the dealer once, but they said they looked at them and they are fine. :duh:

#2 · (Edited)
road crown maybe have u got an alignment since u got it i did mine after 3000 and its fine the factory doesnt set it to well:undecided ...what dealer did u get it from.....oh and theres a meet on the 14th at US41 u should join

#4 ·
it could be a bad brake pad. my 05 grand prix gxp had the same prob. would pull hard to the left under light braking, right before you stopped completely. if the road was crowned it darn near shot you into the next lane. 2 trips to the dealership and they put new pads on. which solved the problem for the most part.

one bit of advice i have is to type up a detailed description of what's wrong, how the car is reacting, etc. Then insist it's attached to the work order. I don't know how many times I've given a detailed description to the customer svc rep only for him/her to type in a vague description. the tech who shoots your problem will definitely appreciate it!!

#5 ·
one bit of advice i have is to type up a detailed description of what's wrong, how the car is reacting, etc. Then insist it's attached to the work order. I don't know how many times I've given a detailed description to the customer svc rep only for him/her to type in a vague description. the tech who shoots your problem will definitely appreciate it!!
:iagree: Good idea :yes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.