Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

Transmission Problem

4K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Prfontaine 
#1 ·
Came off an exit ramp today on my way home....went to give it the gas and went nowhere.... Thank good for the 5/100,00 warranty.... Hit up OnStar and the SS is now at the dealership....almost 68k on the truck.... Gave me a ****ty as Terrain as a loaner.... Hope to hear about the SS soon.

#2 ·
Dealer called me last night and said they are taking apart my transmission and transfer case today. Till then it will sit near KickAssTahoes SS at the same dealership.

#4 ·
When I asked for my loaner the dealer said they would give me something "comparable"...... I went from 400hp to 4hp.... V8 to V4... full loaded to no leather..... but they kept pointing out that it had a touch screen radio! Does not make up for the fact I am driving around in a TERRAIN! the same vehicle that was built to replace the Trailblazer.....not even close!

#5 ·
So I talked to the dealership last night. Said it ended up being my front right axle. He said on the AWD when an axle slips it will not go anywhere and make it seem like the tranny is blown... We will see if they are right.... said if the part comes in today that I will have it back tonight and get rid of the stupid Terrain!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.