Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

Northeast Chapter Store

11K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  beauprerick 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok everyone, I have starting fooling around on CafePress.com with hoodies, t-shirts, hats, etc.

I need input from everyone on how they want to go about doing the ordering. Obviously the more we order at 1 time, the cheaper the cost for everyone.

Also, I need ideas from everyone on what they would like to see put on these items. Right now I have just a basic hoodie put together.

Once I get a better idea of how many people are interested in doing something like this, we can set up a way to order them at the same time to try and save a couple buck$$. Or we can do individual orders. Whatever is easy for you guys!

See less See more
#2 ·
While I believe a bulk order would save us a few bucks (if anyone is even interested anymore) I think it would be more "handy" per sey, if everyone could just order the things that they want when they get paid, etc. Works out alright when I have ordered things from other cafeexpress stores. Thanks a lot for setting it up Kevin. We'll get to work on designs, etc for the store, and see what everyone thinks.

Also, I'm back from my temporary ban. My comments and reaction in the other thread (we all know what thread I am talking about) were childish, and unwarranted, and I wanted to apologize to everyone in the Chapter for my reaction.

My thoughts on the hats is that the cafe company doesn't really have any good ballcaps. I'm looking into getting some flex fit ball caps from a friend with a connection in the flex fit industry. Hoodies are great, and we'll tweak the design as soon as someone else puts an input in on it. :weird:

#4 ·
I am in the process of making on with the chapter logo......the only problem is I was going to do one with the logo on the back, but I can't stretch the logo big enough

#5 ·
Ok guys....I came up with a couple of more designs while at work tonight.....let me know what you think

Front:

Back(3 different)
Chapter Logo

Chapter President

Chapter Vice President

The only problem is I believe this particular site that I am using to build these has a minimum. I am going to take a ride to a place this week that does singles and see what they would give me for a price on doing some screen printing and I'll let everyone know. It would be nice to have the Pres, VP, and State Reps recognized with their own shirt I think..........

#6 ·
Ok everyone.......I have some news.

We now have an official store.

Northeast Chapter Store

Right now it's just a basic store, but I may be upgrading so that I can play around with designs and have multiples of each product with different designs. But that of course costs money(about $60 a year)

If anyone is interested, and would like to see a specific design other than some of the things I have already done, please let me know.

#7 · (Edited)
Damn Kev, you get bored at 4 in the morning?? haha....looks great.

One thing I will say, is that I'd love to have everyone that plans to attend Carlisle, or the Ohio meet get at least a $10 t-shirt so we can represent out Chapter. Just a thought....

#8 ·
Unfortunately, I only have the "Basic" store package right now, which keeps the store up and running for no additional charge. If anyone has any ideas on design, please feel free to shoot me a pm and let me know and I'll work on it.

The basic store only allows you to have 1 design of each product, so if there is something you like better, please speak up and we can make some changes

#9 ·
What you guys should do is take pre-orders for your chapter, then head to a local shop to get them printed. Quality will be better, and price will be cheaper. Cafepress uses Direct to Garment machines, which is basically an inkjet printer. These machines lack brightness and longevity. It would be great for a full color logo...but for something in 1-2 colors, you'll be much happier with silkscreen printing. Just an idea.

#12 ·
Nice work. Guess i gotta finish the pre-requisites to join the chapter. There's so much on this forum thats already been covered that its not the easiest to think up a new post subject without getting slammed with the search option comments, lol.

#13 ·
Yea, that happens a lot. Welcome! You would be joining the Mid-Atlantic Chapter if I recall correctly. Check the chapters. We break them up differently, to keep the states kind of close. Vermont and Connecticut are the farthest east we go. Check it out....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.