Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

Okay now what!?

9K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Preston 
#1 ·
Okay so I've been reading here a lot since I found it a couple days ago. Just put in an Air Raid CAI, and a Magnaflow CATback exhaust with a pretty nice little chrome tip. I have an 04' TB with 4.2. Wanna end up doing a lift and wheels and tires, but after I get all the performance I can out this thing.

What else do I need to do. I will do PCMforless, but what can I do before that? Think I am going to the the RAM air mod on the grill too.

Oh...do you guys think I should try to the PCM reset deal? Disconnect the battery turn the ignition on? That thing? since I have the intake and exhaust done at literally the same time?

Thanks guys for the what I know will be great info!

Aaron
Ft. Smith, AR

#4 ·
Alright got it all cleaned up....actually pretty easy. I am not as impressed with the performance as I thought I would be though....I guess I will have to do PCMforless to get what I thought I would get with what I have done so far...

#5 ·
you wont be dissappointed with pcmforless tune....I still love mine..I chose 87 octane and shift firmness #2.... going to have it reprogrammed to the 91 octane next...not that you get a huge amount more but just want what I can get.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.