Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

Tune done!! Ran My buddies SRT-8......

4K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  OurZoo 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
So I went to tune time with the SS, and my mother's 07 vette, and my bothers vette. First off I must say the Matt and his dad and his shop are FIRST CLASS!!. He got all three done just like he said he would. He really knows his stuff when it comes to this truck and the vettes.
So here are my impressions... First off throttle response or "tip in" is so much better, makes the car feel like it has the 400 horsepower it came with.
Second..shifting is much better and smarter if that makes sense..
Third.. it will chrip the tires from a dig.

So I raced my buddy who has the SRT8 and had an SS. From a dig to 100 he beat me by one car, where before it was more like 6-7. Then we raced from 20, and just like Matt said I beat him by 1-2 cars.

He had said if he tuned his ss he would have never traded it in. So I cant say how much I am impressed with the way this truck really wakes up!!

Sorry forgot to say I did a tune,CIA and e-fans.

#2 ·
Nice job, especially on the race from 20 mph. Good for you and your family supporting GM. :thumbsup: Out of all the mods that I have I am still missing CAI and e-fans. Hopefully they will come soon. Like right after HP Tuners gets here.

#5 ·
what up man...i was at Tune Time last friday..i got the tune, cai, efans, and AIS relocation done...couldnt agree more with your feelings regarding matt and his shop, truly a first class operation. I will definetly be a return customer. :yes::yes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.