Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

Kooks Headers 4.2L inline Header Blowout!

Special: 
18K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  The Neens 
#1 ·
Guys,
We have 5 sets of these Header and Connection Pipes in stock and need to blow them out. We have 3 sets of catted (6320) and 2 sets of off road (6321). Give us a call or one of our dealers on here for some smokin' deals!

Get Kookin with Kooks!!

#11 ·
Pretty happy so far with the header...O2 sensor wires had to be lengthened (I believe they offer an extension harness), trans dipstick was moved, some A/C lines had to be wrapped with Thermo Shield tape, muffler connection had to be modified to hook up to '06-'09 header...Low RPM power still feels laggy up to 3,000 (same as stock manifold), but above that it feels good...Exhaust tone at idle is a little louder and deeper, sounds much better...Sound volume while driving is as quiet as stock, no drone, but a lot of the straight 6 "flutter" is gone...I'm happy with the sound and power above 3,000...We keep good record of MPG, so I'll check on that, but doubt it'll change...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.