Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

Trailblazer 05, air conditioner problem??

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  moshviki 
#1 ·
Hey, I have a question, Chevrolet Trailblazer 05, when the air conditioner is on heating, only the driver's side heats up and the rest of the car only takes out cold. Anyone know? idea?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

#4 ·
My 07 TB has begun an issue with the temperature controls. With both the drivers side and passenger side set to max high temp, it will sometimes begin to blow cold from one or both sides. I can hear the blend actuator adjust when this happens.
I run the controls up and down a couple times, and I can hear the blend actuator adjust and the heat comes back. I’m gonna replace my controls (I also have an intermittent back light in the controls). But as long as I still have heat, I’m gonna wait for warmer weather. It’s been pretty cold here in MIchigan lately.

#6 ·
Okay, I dismantled the two actuators under the steering wheel. I played with the shutters in the canals. But none of them controls the parties. So no matter what condition I put the shutters still the driver it warms and the rest of the passengers it takes out cold air

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.