Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

does a chevy trailblazer will be in production again in 2017?

6K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  vipergg 
#1 ·
is it true chevy traiblazer will release back in 2017, I saw some news that this car will be back in 2017. but I heard the information of the dealers in my area that this car will not in production anymore. How did comrades? which is true? :weird::weird:

#5 ·
I'm not sure how I feel about a new Trailblazer.............................

Oh wait I do, TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:crazy:

#6 ·
I'd rather they just use the 2002 TB body style with new interior materials and 3 engine options, 3.6L v6 300 HP engine, 6.0L v8 400 hp engine, or one of their small 4 cylinder diesel engines.

I wish I could find a good non rusted blazer to mod

#10 · (Edited)
Nope , me either. They all look like poof mobiles !!! And chevy has 3 different ones that all look the same . Traverse , Blazer (looks like a larger Equinox and ugly), and the Equinox. My next vehicle may be a Dodge Durango , at least that looks like something a man could drive and it can tow 6400 lbs . I was hoping GM would actually do something smart and make a new Trailblazer out the Colorado Truck . Perfect vehicle to do it with . What do we get instead , a larger Equinox that no one wants and is overpriced by $20000 . Good job GM !!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.