P0495 fan speed high
P0410 secondary air injection system
P0452 Fuel tank pressure sensor circuit low input
P2135 throttle/pedal position sensor/switch A/B voltage correlation
P2138 throttle/pedal position sensor/switch D/E voltage correlation
P0641 sensor reference voltage A Circuit/open
P0526 fan speed sensor circuit
P0222 throttle/pedal position sensor B circuit low input
P0223 throttle/pedal position sensor B circuit high input.

These are the codes it's showing, the Reduced Engine Power light came on last night, wont go above 20mph. I believe it could be from a short in the wiring somewhere causing all these related codes, they all have to do with a 5v reference voltage, not sure what that is but that's what I've read.

Most likely cause? It's in the shop currently being diagnosed but would like some help from people on here just to make sure mechanic doesn't try to pull a fast one on me.

See less See more
#7 ·
The fan clutch plugs into the wiring harness. Follow the plug at the fan clutch back to the wires, and that is the wiring harness being referred to. Replacing the fan clutch is a relatively easy job, just make sure you do not hit the radiator. When I replaced mine I cut a big piece of cardboard to put in front of the radiator, to be sure the fan, or fan clutch would not hit the radiator fins. Once I completed the install of the fan clutch and fan then I removed that cardboard. Youtube videos can be very helpful for this. Watch a few different ones, because different people do it slightly differently, and no you do not need to cut anything. I saw one video where I guy said he cut part of the radiator mount, which is not necessary.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.